Always store jewellery pieces individually, preferably in your Estée Lane velvet pouch. Particular care should be taken with gemstones to ensure that they do not knock against one another when stored. Also remember to keep your chains fastened so they don’t become tangled.
Estée Lane, sources the highest quality metals and plating, however care must be taken to extend the life of your jewellery, and avoid tarnishing.
Here are some tips are tips you can take to maintain the quality:
- Clean your jewellery carefully with a soft, non-abrasive; this helps maintain or bring back its shine.
- Avoid sweat
- Avoid sleeping in your jewellery
- Avoid chemicals found present in hairspray, make-up, nail polish remover, body oils, sun tan lotion and deodorant
- Avoid bathing, showering or washing your hands with jewellery on
- Just like you skin, limit exposure to direct sunlight
- Wait for hand/face cream to dry before putting on any jewellery
Always remember that your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off when dressing.
We hope that you enjoy wearing your Estée Lane jewellery.