Ring Size Guide
Estée Lane uses standard US sizing. To see the official International Ring Size Conversion Chart, please click here
How to measure your ring size:
1. Wrap a piece of string or a thin piece of paper finger firmly around your chosen finger, ensuring it is neither too loose nor too tight (mimicking how you would like your ring to fit).
2. Carefully unwrap the string or paper and mark it to get your finger circumference.
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please click here to measure your circumference (in mm/cm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
No ruler or measuring tape to hand? Click here to access an accurate digital ruler. Please be sure to follow the setting instructions.
If you have an existing ring, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use this size chart to measure diameter against US
- Average ring size for women is US 6-7.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.